Information updated as of April 13, 2014
Vocal Range: C♯3 – B♭5
Vocal Tessitura: G♯3 – B♭4
Voice Type: Light Lyric Soprano
- Maintains a relaxed throat up to B♭4 and occasionally B4.
- Has shown improvements in her voice between D3 and C5.
- Has produced some supported C5s and C♯5s plus one open throat D5.
- Has also shown improvements in her stability.
- Has played with the pitch, showing potential musicianship.
- Has been continuously improving rapidly.
- Poor breath co-ordination at times.
- Voice can be shaky sometimes.
- Sings with a nasally tone almost all the time.
- Pushes too much in order to hit high notes.
- Inconsistent with her intonation despite improvements.
Lower Register: Non-existent, just pure air.
Middle Register: Undeveloped, but can maintain a relaxed throat up to B♭4.
Upper Extension: Voice is extremely tense and uses falsetto all the time.
Resonance: Achieves resonance on occasion.
Musicianship: Has shown some potential with musicianship, and the issues with her intonation have become less of a hinderance as she improves.
Overall Ranking: Average (1st Tier) [?]
Final Comments: Sunny and Tiffany formerly made up the weaker end of the Girls’ Generation vocal line, however Tiffany has recently shown a lot of improvement with her technique to the point where she has been outperforming Seohyun in recent performances. However, Tiffany still needs to work on her consistency and control if she wants to surpass of Taeyeon or even Jessica. Also unlike Taeyeon or Jessica, Tiffany isn’t as smart of a vocalist meaning she tends to sing songs that are outside her comfort zone. Still, at the rate she’s currently improving, Tiffany shows definite promise.