Vocal Range: F2 – G♯5
Vocal Tessitura: Not yet determined, mid 3rd octave to low-mid 4th octave.
Voice Type: Lyric Tenor
- Has shown good support within his comfort zone.
- Can produce healthy sustained notes sometimes.
- Managed to achieve optimal resonance once.
- Shown potential musicianship and has played with dynamics.
- Lower register to his voice is still underdeveloped.
- Middle and upper register are almost completely non-existent.
- Tends to strain sometimes on belted notes.
- Poor placement a lot of the time, leading to nasality.
- Issues with intonation which leads to out of tune singing.
- Almost no support outside his comfort zone.
Lower Register: Underdeveloped, but can maintain good support within comfort zone.
Middle Register: Non-existent.
Upper Extension: Rarely used and practically non-existent.
Resonance: Achieved optimal resonance at least twice.
Consistency: Undetermined due to lack of material; probably inconsistent.
Musicianship: Shown some potential in interpretation skills and has played with dynamics.
Overall Ranking: Okay (2rd Tier) [?]
Final Comments: It’s still quite difficult to pin up where D.O stands as a vocalist as well as the other members of EXO. However, as of now I think it’s safe to say that D.O is probably EXO-K’s strongest vocalist seeing as he has shown to be capable of achieving resonance unlike Baekhyun. Chen is undoubtedly a better vocalist as of now, but the tables could turn.