Vocal Range: C♯3 – B♭5
Vocal Tessitura: G3 – F5
Voice Type: Light Lyric Soprano
- Maintains good tonality up until E5 and a stable larynx up until F5.
- Sings with a lifted palate all the time, so voice is never nasal.
- Uses open-throat technique almost all the time in her tessitura.
- Lower register is not completely air unlike other KPOP vocalists.
- Almost effortlessly able to belt using her upper chest.
- Notes below G3 are badly supported.
- Notes above an F♯5 are pinched.
- Upper extension of voice is almost completely non-existent.
- Sometimes has intonation issues when sustaining notes.
- Has shown very little musicianship.
Lower Register: Not completely air, but still underdeveloped.
Middle Register: Very well-trained and solid middle register up to F5.
Upper Extension: Rarely used and almost completely non-existent.
Resonance: Achieves resonance sometimes up to F5.
Musicianship: Shown some dynamics, but still minimal interpretation skills.
Overall Ranking: Decent [?]
Final Comments: Eunji’s a surprisingly strong and solid vocalist, and is the only member in A Pink with decent technique. Her vocal prowess is not too far from SISTAR’s Hyorin and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and around the same level as f(x)’s Luna, with Eunji being the most consistent of the four, but also having the weakest upper register as well. Eunji’s vocals are also lacking in freedom which leads her to lose tonality at times. Nevertheless, Eunji is still young and has shown definite potential to improve and hone her skills in the future.